Are you a blogger? Or write content for websites, Be Aware!! There is a chance of stolen content at least once. The stolen content reposted on other blogs, article or on a website, that effect on your website ranking & Traffic. If you want to keep your content original and unique then you should have the duplicate content remove.
The first thing that you know about the content is that your content is duplicate or not in search results. And there is even a way that prevents you from being stolen your content Today I am going to tell you the tools that you can use for to know that your content is stolen or not.
Firstly, Find copied content from your website/blog
1) Search Copied content from your blog or Website:
You can Just simply copy your content (Pick up one or 2 lines) and do search in Google search bar with quotes ("") around it. Here you can track who copies your content..
2) Google Alerts
There are a number of tools you can use to see if your content is being used without your permission. One of the best and simplest tools for this is Google Alerts.
How it Works -
It's very easy to use. Just browse to Google Alert website, put it in the portion of your content, select what type of website you should searched and then provide your email address, so that Google can contact you for results. You can adjust the setting as per your requirements such s daily basis or weekly.
It is also a best tool to detect "content theft". This software is a free online plagiarism detection that detects whether your content appears elsewhere is the web.
Once you detect the copied content, it is a good idea to report it to Search Engine Google. The next Step is, How to Report copied content to Google:
You can file a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) against a website that has stolen your content. Go to Google DMCA Page
Just open a Page that appears below and Click on Submit a Legal Request.
On the next page you have options. Then Go to Click on Web Search.
Note* If you are blogger then go for Blogger/Blogspot
What can we help you with?
* I would like to report malware, phishing or similar issues. A piece of content I am concerned about has already been removed by the webmaster but still appears among the search results.
* I have found a site that is engaging in suspicious behavior
* One or more pages on my site have been removed due to a legal complaint, and I would like them restored.
* I would like to remove my personal information from Google's search results
* I have an issue related to a Knowledge Graph or Knowledge Panel card
* I have an issue related to Google My Business
* I have a legal issue that is not mentioned above
* Choose your best option that you want to report.
After selecting this, it will provide you a link to "This Form" which will take you to a page where you can report those pages from your website/blog that is copying your content.
Here are the Links for the different forms:
* For BlogSpot blog copying your content: Fill this form
* Other platform copying your content: Fill this form
* com blog copying your content: Fill this form
* For LinkedIn: Fill this form
Now, fill the form and report all the links to Search Engine Google.
Conclusion: - To copied content from other websites will be a problem. There are a number of options to prevent and deal deal with copied content. So it's a best option to put a copyright option on your website. So that anyone cannot use your content without your permission.