A Preposition signifies the position that a man or thing involves in connection to other. Preposition is use before the thing or pronoun yet at some point it is utilized after the thing or pronoun.
The book is on the table.
What are you searching for?
Sorts of Preposition:
1) Simple Prepositions resemble at, in, on, by, with, over, under, since, for.
2) Compound Preposition resemble into, upon, within, without, beside, among, between and so forth.
Some Common Prepositions:
Among is utilized for more than two people or things.
Between is utilized for two people.
1. Distribute chocolates among students of class IV.
2. She is sitting between Etika and Swapnil.
Beside means by the side of, Besides means in addition to.
1. Adam is sitting beside Liam.
2. Besides his friend, he invites his relatives also.
In means expiry of a time frame in future
Within means before the expiry of time frame.
1. She will come in three day. (End of three days)
2. Finish this venture within 2 days. (Before two days)
On is utilized for the things very still.
Upon is utilized for things as a part of movement.
1. He is perched on the seat.
2.The Dog hop upon the table.
By means denotes that agent or doer,
With means the instrument with which anything is finished.
1. I'll stop by 5 o' clock.
2. Cut an apple with Knife.
At is utilized for residential community and towns.
In is utilized with the huge urban areas and nations.
He lives at Gurgaon in Haryana.
Some More Examples:
1. He was born at Germany.
2. I joined this job on 26th April, 2016.
3. The boys are in the room.
4. I can't get over my disappointment.
5. He'll return back after one week.
6. Ravana was killed by Ram.
7. He is sitting beside by you.
8. Translate this page from English to Hindi.
9. Pour tea into the pot.
10. Meena died of cancer.
11. Switch off the Light.
12. Table is made of wood.