CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet. CSS is a style language that defines the layout of HTML documents. CSS is used for formatting structured content.
CSS is commonly known as a design language.
CSS is used for the look and feel of a web page. It is easy to learn and understand.
Why CSS (Cascading Style Sheet):
- CSS saves time: You can compose CSS once and reuse the same sheet in numerous HTML pages.
- Simple Maintenance: To roll out a worldwide improvement basically change the style, and all components in all the site pages will be refreshed naturally.
- Search Engines: CSS is considered as a spotless coding system, which means web crawlers won't need to battle to "read" its substance.
- Better styles than HTML: CSS has a lot more extensive cluster of qualities than HTML, so you can give a much better look to your HTML page in contrast with HTML traits.
- Disconnected Browsing: CSS can store web applications locally with the assistance of disconnected catche. Using this we can see disconnected sites.
There are three types of CSS Styles:
Personal Recommendation: CSS Interview Questions
SEMRush FREE Trial – PRO Account for 14 Days
FREE Pro Account worth $99.95 for 14 Days.
Waiting for your comments