- It is a cross-platform scripting language i.e. compatible with multiple operating systems such as Linux, Windows, etc.
- It supports entire features of object-oriented programming except for inheritance and polymorphism. Since it is an object-oriented language, it makes use of prototypes instead of classes.
E.g. Chrome contains V8 engine.
PREREQUISITES of JS?
Access to any installed browser.
Knowledge of programming languages like C++, Java (helpful but not mandatory)
- To build interactive websites
- To permit clean and accurate client-side validation
- Clock displays including data and time
- To displays pop-up windows and dialog box
Process of coding includes three processes:
- In this, we can write code in notepad or any other IDE like notepad++
- Through writing, we can create a page in HTML by writing HTML code
- We can integrate style via CSS
- It redirects your browser to the page
- When the browser comes across code, it begins parsing and makes efforts to ignore errors
- In this parsing and error detecting take place
The browser begins executing code.
- Smart Watches
- Web Servers
- It improves site navigation.
- It permits performing various calculations and validations.
Ravish kumar May 28, 2020
Useful information regarding Array