a) It is a cross platform scripting language i.e. compatible with multiple operating systems such as Linux, Windows, etc.
b) It supports entire features of object-oriented programming except inheritance and polymorphism. Since it is an object-oriented language, it makes use of prototypes instead of classes.
PREREQUISITES of JS?
Access of any installed browser.
Knowledge of programming languages like C++, Java (helpful but not mandatory)
a) To build an interactive websites
b) To permit clean and accurate client-side validation
c) Clock displays including data and time
e) To displays pop-up windows and dialog box
Process of coding include three process
* In this we can write a code in notepad or any other IDE like notepad++
* Through writing, we can create a page in HTML by writing HTML code
* We can integrate style via CSS
* It redirects your browser to the page
* When browser comes across code, it begins parsing and makes efforts to ignore errors.
* In this parsing and error detecting take place
Browser begins executing code.
* Smart Watches
* Web Servers
* It improves site navigation.
* It permits performing various calculation and validations.