A Basic Guide to Off-Page SEO
Last Updated by Gagan Gaba 20-Dec-18
Since the birth of SEO, it has been considered as an integral part of the digital marketing for the fact that it is that one aspect that constantly focuses on enhancing your webpage ranking in the search engine results.
As simple as it may appear when you read that its key function is restricted to just one area, the task and techniques that are involved in the entire things is something that is not as simple as you assume.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comprises two main sectors, one is On-page SEO, and the other is Off-page SEO.
On-Page SEO Techniques you perform on the page and off-page refers to the techniques you do Off the page, but both targets to enhance the rank of the webpage in search engine results.
Today, we will trace some of the techniques involved in Off-page SEO.
- Search Engine Submission: Submit your website to all the search engines or at least make sure to submit to some of the popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Link Exchanging: Exchange the links with the websites offering services. This would help you increase the popularity of your company and brand and this also acts as a major factor in Google's Page Rank Algorithm. Always try to establish links from trustworthy websites.
- Creating a community on Social Media Sites: People are much active on Social Media Sites and provide a good platform for people to seeking to create a brand or online reputation as there are high chances that people would profile one or another day.
- Create a profile on social media sites: like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others and connect with your friends and promote your company or brand with them.
- Blogging: Blogging is an effective way to promote your company or brand. Write a blog about your company and include some of the unique contents in it and try to create an impression over readers. You can also promote your brand in your comments.
- Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking is another amazing technique of Off-page SEO. Do the social bookmarking on some of the famous bookmarking sites such as Reddit, Delicious, Stumble upon, and make sure to use the tags.
- Photo Sharing: Photo sharing is a strong technique of SEO. Share the photos of your company and the services you are offering amongst social media websites.
- Classified Submission: In the world of SEO ads posting is a great way of link building. When you are posting ads on classified sites, & people search for the related listing, your add shows & your website will enhance traffic, backlinks as well as conversions too.
- Profile Link Creation: The best link building strategy used nowadays. You can register on profile creation websites & your company website on and get a backlink free.
- Article Submission: This is another best approach to get backlinks. Article submission sites allow you to submit unique and quality content. Popular content submission sites such as Hub Pages, EzineArticles, eHow likes by the Google crawler, and considered authority sites.
With these mentioned techniques, there are many others that you can implement to enhance the ranking of your webpage in search engine results.
Waiting for your comments