SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is a technique used to improve website visibility/drive traffic on search engine result page. SEO permit websites to appear on their prominent positions through organic search.
Why a website need SEOWe all know that there are millions of website and content published in a day. What comes out on first search is important. Building website and publishing blog is an easy task but to cover concepts of how to make a successful blog that come out in google's first page is a challenging task.
To increase visibility on your blog to make it more successful can be done through the process known as SEO which is a dynamic field.
SEO optimized blog provides numerous benefits some are mentioned below:
- SEO based blog boost your website visibility which in-turn increase leads and revenue too
- Less costly as a comparison to adwords
- Increase people trust
- Enhance the level of business
Types of SEOThere are three types of SEO
1) On-Page SEO
2) Off-Page SEO
3) Technical SEO
On-Page SEOOn-page SEO relate to the visual content of your website including user-friendliness, code, and content quality.
It covers some of the important parameters that are described below:
- H1 tag: make sure that H1 tag is present on one each and every page of the website which must be optimized. H1 optimization means it must be accurate, unique and without keyword stuffing
- Meta tags: it must be informative
- Meta description: containing 175 characters to convey relevant information about the page
- User-friendly content: content must be unique, understandable, key-word targeted and informative
- Optimized images
- Internal linking on the blogs.
- Website speed
- Mobile responsible
- Clear URL
- Flawless website designs
- Best keyword research
Technical SEOAll non-content elements of a website comes under Technical SEO technique. It covers technical parameters to improve website's readability for the search engine to easily understand entire pages of your website.
It includes organized back-end structure, indexing, robot.txt file, security, site map, crawl-ability, mobile responsiveness, and website speed.
Off-Page SEOIt includes analyzing and understanding the relationship of a website with other websites. It covers entire strategies to enhance website's reputation.
These include the strategies that are implemented from outside of the websites to improve its rankings such as building high quality backlinks, guest blogging, press release, blog and article posting.