1) Who has been determined as the National President of Bullion and Jewelers Associations?
2) Who is the author of the book named as "Function of Data Sovereignty: The pursuit of Supremacy"?
3) Who has been determined as the new director of R&AW i.e. Research and Analysis Wing?
Samant Kumar Goel
4) Day of the Seafarer 2019 was observed on which date?
5) Who has been determined as the new chief of the Indian Coast Guard?
6) Who has been determined as the new director of IB i.e. Intelligence Bureau?
7) Which country is observed as the cheapest solar power producer in the world according to International Renewable Energy Agency Report?
8) Which country has been confirmed to host the winter Olympics 2026?
9) NASA's Curiosity rover has revealed the presence of which gas on mars?
10) The International day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking was observed on which date?
11) Who has been determined as the new chairman of IAMAI i.e. Internet and Mobile Association of India?
12) Which state has launched Jal Hi Jeevan Hai Scheme?
13) Which state has introduced a web application named as "Prana Raksha"?
14) Who is the author of the Comic Book named as "Adventures of GST Man"?
15) Who has been determined as the President of Federation of Indian Export Organization?
Sharad Kumar Saraf
16) In which country, the formal Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently attended the informal BRICS meeting?
17) What is the theme of the Statistics Day that was celebrated on 29 June 2019?
Sustainable Development Goals
18) Amma Odi Scheme is launched by which state?
19) In which country the International Olympic committee has officially introduced its new headquarter?
20) In which city the third Indo French dialogue was held?