Coding Tag published an article of Top 50 current affairs of the third week of March 2019 covering entire national and international news helpful for the student preparing for competitive exams for a weekly revision.
1) World consumer Right Day was observed on which date?
2) Recently, which company has introduced the project named as 'Sangam' to enhance India's Swacch Bharat Mission?
3) Who has been appointed as the new chairman of LIC i.e. Life Insurance Corporation of India?
4) Who introduced a political party named "Jammu and Kashmir's People's Movement" in Srinager?
5) At which place, Fine i.e. "The Festival of Innovation & Entrepreneurship" was inaugurated by the President Ramnath Kovind?
6) Which Indian company has become the third Indian company to accomplish market value of more Rs 6 Trillion?
7) Name the banks that have been recognized by Reserve bank of India as D-SID i.e. Domestic Systematic Bank?
SBI, ICICI, and HDFC
8) Who has been selected as the mediator by Supreme Court to resolve the controversy of cricket administration in BCCI?
9) What is the title of the sixth edition of the global environment outlook 2019 released by UNEP i.e. United Nation Environment Program?
The Healthy World, Healthy Planet
10) Which country has been selected by the Infosys for its Digital Centre?
11) Which team has won Bombay Gold Cup Hockey Crown?
12) Who has been chosen as next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Ujbekistan?
13) World Sleep day was observed on which date?
14) Name the women who became the first women to win Abel prize for her excellence in mathematics?
15) Recently one Application was developed through IIPHG for the purpose of overcoming the exam fear? What is the name of that Application?
"Conquer exam, Be a warrior"
16) Who is the winner of Windham-Campbell prize?
17) What is the rank of India according to Asian Athletic Championship 2019?
18) What is the name of the application that was launched in Assam for making people aware of forthcoming Lok Sabha Elections?
19) For how much periods, the World Health Organization has introduced the latest global strategy for an objective of preventing treats of influenza?
20) Which company has been honored for the best Domestic Water Purifier Award 2018-19 held in New Delhi?
21) International Day of Forests was observed on which date?
22) Which country will host the Under-17 Women's Football World Cup in 2020 proclaimed by the President of International Football Federation (FIFA)?
23) Which city will be the venue for AFINDEX-19 i.e. India-Africa joint field training exercise?
24) The International Day of Happiness was observed on which date?
25) What is the name of the new podcast application introduced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)?
26) Bihar Diwas was observed every year on which date?
27) Which country has given new named to its capital Astana to Nursultan?
28) Which bank has signed an MoU With Bank of China to enhance Business Opportunities?
29) Who has been honored with Templeton Prize 2019
Physicist Marcelo Gleiser
30) Which writer has been conferred Vyas Samman 2018?
31) World Water Day was observed on which date?
32) What is the theme of World Water Day 2019?
Leaving no one behind
33) What is the theme of the HLD-IPC i.e. High-Level Dialogue on Indo-Pacific Cooperation introduced in Jakarta by the Indonesia Government?
'Towards a Peaceful, Prosperous, and Inclusive Region'
34) What is the theme of the international Happiness day that was celebrated on 20th March?
35) In which state, Gauri Sawant has been honored as the first transgender Election Ambassador recently?
36) Name the first Indian athlete who has been qualified for the Tokyo Olympics games 2020?
37) Global recycling day was observed on which date?
38) Who was esteemed with 'BusinessLine Changemaker of the Year' honoured by Dr Manmohan Singh?
39) Which bank has introduced a card-less ATM named as YONO cash which permits their customers in withdrawing cash without using any physical debit card?
40) Which state government along with OLA signed an MoU to boost traffic infrastructure security?
41) Who is the CM of Telengana?
K. Chandrasekhar Rao
42) Who has been honoured with Shaurya Chakra 2019?
Irfan Ramzan Sheikh
43) Name the country which emerges as the 30th member to NATO organization?
44) New Zealand was in news for an immediate ban on assault weapons, what is the capital of New Zealand?
45) National Ordnance factory day was observed on which date?
46) Who has been sworn as new Chief Minister of Goa?
47) The 3rd Indo-Japan workshop on disaster risk reduction was held in which state?
48) Raj Tarangini was written by?
49) What is the name of the YouTube documentary based on the life of Kailash Satyarthi?
The Price of Free
50) What is the dog breed which emerged as the first Indian dog breed joined the police?