1) Who has been delegated as the Chairman of ICC's cricket committee?
2) Which ministry has introduced a scheme named as "SHREYAS" as an objective of facilitating industry apprenticeship to newly graduated youth?
Ministry of Human Resource Development
3) Zero Discrimination Day was observed on which date?
4) On which state "one nation one card" was launched by PM Narendra Modi?
5) Which Bank got top Rank on Implementation of 'Reforms Agenda'?
6) In which state the 'International Digital Health Symposium' was Initiated?
In New Delhi
7) Headquarter's of the national pharmaceutical pricing authority is located in?
8) Who has been appointed as the new chairman of National Book Trust?
Govind Prasad Sharma
9) Which country was chosen for the venue of Asian Games 2022 including cricket?
10) Recently which person was named as the secondary of the ministry of the road highways and transport?
11) Who was designated by the Indian government for the post of new Director of FAO i.e. General of food and agriculture organization?
12) Who will be the first Recipient of "Bhagwan Mahavir Ahimsa Puraskar" on 17th April 2019?
13) Recently, who won the presidential elections of Senegal?
14) Which state received the 1st prize on the national water awards ceremony under best state category in resource management?
15) Who became the first player across the world to hit 500 Sixes on international cricket?
16) Name the first Indian to join the top 10 richest billionaire list of human resource?
17) What is the position of Mukesh Ambani according to the list of Forbes Billionaire list?
18) Which State Government has introduced a web portal named as "Banglar Shiksha" to deliver real time data on aided schools?
19) Disability sports center will be constructed in which city?
20) What is the name of the payment Aggregator system introduced by the IRTC i.e. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation to Popularise the Government Digital India initiative?
21) "Jal Amrutha" is one of the water conservation schemes, introduced by which State Government?
22) Which state has become the first Indian state to announce TAVI i.e. Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation in the Government sector?
23) Which institution's scientist have discovered Indian first Braille laptop named as Dot book?
24) What is the name of the book that was recently released by Arun Jaitley containing a compilation of 50 episodes PM's Modi talks with Indian citizen?
Maan Ki Baat - A Social Revolution on Radio
25) What is the name of the web portal launched by the Assam to improve production of Rice?
26) World wildlife day was observed on which date?
27) Name the Indian boxer who wins gold at Makran Cup in boxing?
28) Which Indian State is going to get a new railway zone?
29) What is the theme of the News18 Rising India Summit 2019?
Beyond politics: Defining National Priorities
30) Recently, which Indian state Government has introduced a major conservation scheme named as "Jalamrutha"?
31) Who is the head of the RBI task force on offshore rupees market to examine issues related to the offshore market?
Miss. Usha Thorat
32) The scheme named as "STAR" on occasion of National Science Day has been introduced by which ministry?
Union HRD Ministry
33) Molasses has been banned by which state government?
34) What is the name of the programme launched by ISRA for the student of 9th standards?
Yuva Vigyani Karakoram
35) What is the theme of World Wild life Day (2019)?
Life below water: For people and planet
36) Which Indian state government has introduced Notun Disha initiative for facilitating teacher's training?
37) According to the Swachh Survekeshan 2019,which city was chosen as the cleanest city?
38) Beresheet spacecraft belongs from which country?
39) Ajaadi k Diwane Museum was recently inaugurated in New Delhi by?
Union Minister Dr. Mahesh Sharma
40) Recently where did the Kalashnikov rifles manufacturing facility was inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi?
41) Name the new Application, unveiled by tech giant Google as an objective of assisting children to learn how to read "English and Hindi"?
42) On which day, Janaushadhi Diwas is being celebrated across India?
43) Recently, One Museum named as "Azaadikie Diwane" was launched in which city?
44) Which organization made a latest Guinness World Record for the longest Single moving Bicycle parade?
Central Industrial Security Force
45) Who is the president of the Olympic Council of Asia?
Sheikh Ahmad AL-Fahad AI-Sabah
46) Who became the first female prime minister of Estonia?
47) Who is the newly appointed chairman of National Commission for backward classes?
48) How much percentages of Indian rural house holds contain a toilet, according to the report of NARSS i.e. National Annual Rural Sanitation?
49) Which city has topped in the most polluted city according to the World Air quality report 2018?
50) Name the bank among entire public sector banks has secured the top spot in the implementation of 'Reforms agenda' as stated by BCG-IBA Report - EASE Reforms?
Punjab National Bank