- Login to your Analytics account.
- Click on Admin Tab.
- From ACCOUNT column, choose an account.
- Select the property column and under that property column,
- Click Tracking code from tracking info.
- On the top of your page, visualize the properties number and tracking ID
- You can visualize the tracking code under website tracking
2) Install and Activate Plugin
- Go to plugins situated on the left side and click on Add new
- Search for Google analytics. It will display a list of Google Analytics tools. Select the monster Insights analytics formally known as Yoast Google Analytics
- Click on install now
- Activate plugins
- For plugin activation, you require to go on Insights tag situated below the setting
- Get your Google Analytics Code
- Copy the tracking ID mentioned in step 5 and add it manually.
- Go to the setting on the plugin situated below the settings. Paste the copied tracking id and perform the required general setting and then save the changes.
By authenticate with Google Account
Similar to manually method, go to the setting on the plugin situated below the settings. Click on Authenticate with your Google account to perform Google Analytics to WordPress site connectivity.
Add the required information and website URL consequently, you will be granted your Google Analytics tracking code.
Click Allow, you will get a code. Copy that code and paste in general settings and then
Select the profile and then save changes.
Then check it working.
Finish the setup by following onscreen instructions. After completion, now you will be able to visualize the reports of website analytics report directly from WordPress dashboard.