Every big company wants to satisfy the user's requirements. Every user wants easy navigation, interactive environment, Dynamic, Compact technology. Knowledge of AJAX is mandatory for every developer to develop interactive applications.
Advanced AJAX Interview Questions Answers List
1) Name the technologies AJAX comprises of?
- HTML and CSS are used as Client Side.
- XML act as request formats and PHP is used for the server-side.
You can request multiple requests Simultaneously. When we want to update the Specific page of the Website instead of refreshing whole page AJAX technology can be used. Examples of this technology can be all All Social media, YouTube, Gmail.
3) List some live examples of AJAX?Following are AJAX examples:
Google Search: When we try to search in the live search engine, the suggested words are due to Ajax Technology.
Facebook: Facebook is also the best example of AJAX technology when we write any post, the only post is updated instead of the whole page. Live chat, comments features of Facebook work on this AJAX Technology.
YouTube Search Engine.
4) Features of AJAX?
- Interactive web Applications
- Fast performance
- Less bandwidth requirement
- Faster websites
- Decrease response delay
- Multiple requests to the webserver
- Reload specific partlnt
- Less network load
- DataView control
6) Which function can be used to revoke the XMLHttpRequest in AJAX?abort()
7) Which object is used in AJAX requests or server Interactions?XMLHttpRequest
8) Are there any restrictions on the usage of no update panels per page?No
9) Write a syntax to create AJAX objects?var v = new AjaxObject("object containing path");
10) Name a function passed as a parameter to another function in AJAX?Callback Function
11) What are the essential methods used in XMLHttpRequest?open()
12) Is AJAX Supports Nested Update Panel?Yes
14) What are the functions of GET and POST in AJAX?POST requests are more secure, robust, and can be dealing with sensitive data. You can't bookmark post requests. Post requests don't hold cache and you can transmit an unlimited amount of data.
GET requests are less secure and can't deal with sensitive data. You can bookmark GET requests and hold cache. You can't transmit unlimited data, there are restrictions in length.
15) Name some Browsers that AJAX?
- Netspace version 7.1 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 1.0 and above
- Apple Safari 1.2 and above
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 and above
17) How can AJAX be used in interactive Communication?AJAX can be used with an XML file.
18) How can you select a client from a dropdown list in AJAX?showCustomer() can be triggered by "onchange" event.
19) List some controls used in AJAX?
20) Name the DLL containing Ajax Control Toolbox?AjaxControlToolKit.dll located in the project Bin folder.
21) UpdatePanel in AJAX?UpdatePanel is the most powerful control used in AJAX used to update some portion of the website.
If you write the code on the label that you are inside UpdatePanel, instead of the entire page, only content on the inside update panel goes to the server.
22) Name the elements of AJAX architecture?There are two elements of AJAX architecture i.e. AJAX client and AJAX server architecture.
25) Name the Triggers used in UpdatePanel?PostBack Trigger and AsyncPostBack Trigger are the two triggers used in UpdatePanel.
26) Methods used for Cross Domain AJAX calls?Two methods JSONP and CROS are used.
27) What are proxied and proxyless calls used in AJAX?
These are made by use of stub objects
28) AJAX polling?In AJAX, the activity of routinely retrieving data from a webserver to attain near-live data is called as AJAX polling.
29) What is long polling in AJAX?In long polling, the connection is not expired until the response is sent. Long Polling is an extended form of normal polling.
30) Ready states in AJAX?
0 = uninitialized
1 = server connection established
2 = request received or loaded
3 = request is processing
4 = request completed and response is ready